AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
EFFECTIVE AS OF September 1, 2018
- This Web Site has been designed to provide general information about AMAG and its products. This Web Site is not intended to provide medical or investment advice, nor does it provide instruction on the appropriate use of the products under development or produced by AMAG or its representatives. The products described on this Web Site may not have been found safe or effective by any regulatory agency and may not have been approved for any use whatsoever. AMAG shall not be held responsible for any act or omission that is based in whole or in part on the information or products presented on this Web Site, and all access and use of this Web Site is at your sole option and risk.
- Intended Audience. This Web Site is intended for U.S. residents over the age of 18 only. This Web Site is not intended for use by children or by individuals outside of the U.S. Some AMAG Web Sites are intended for U.S. healthcare professionals only, and will be demarcated as such.
- Medical Information/Conditions. This Web Site may also contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational and educational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult with a doctor or other healthcare professional. If you are a healthcare professional viewing a healthcare professional Web Site, you should not use the information contained in the Web Site as a substitute for your professional judgment.
- Use and Disclosure of Information You Provide. As a user of this Web Site, you are liable for the accuracy of the information that you provide to us, if any. Should you respond with information including feedback or data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of this Web Site, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and AMAG shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. You grant AMAG a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation, and further to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information. AMAG will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to AMAG as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with AMAG to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to AMAG any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- Hyperlinked Sites. This Web Site may contain hypertext links to third party web sites (“Hyperlinked Sites”). Hyperlinked Sites are not owned, operated or managed by AMAG. If you access a Hyperlinked Site through this Web Site, you do so at your sole option and risk. Such Hyperlinked Sites are provided merely as a convenience to you. Similarly, this Web Site may be accessed from third party hypertext links over whom AMAG has no control. AMAG makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained on such third party web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from or relating to such content or information. Inclusion of any Hyperlinked Site does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by AMAG. Further, in the event that the Hyperlinked Sites include healthcare services or providers, the links are not an endorsement or recommendation of a particular healthcare provider or service by AMAG, nor an endorsement by the provider of any AMAG product. AMAG has no affiliation with any of the healthcare providers and is not responsible for any information you may choose to share with them. AMAG accepts no responsibility or liability for the content or services found on Hyperlinked Sites. Any prescription decision is the sole responsibility and discretion of the healthcare provider, based on the patient’s needs. AMAG expressly disclaims any responsibility for any medical care, treatment, or advice received from any healthcare professional contacted of consulted as a result of using any Hyperlinked Sites.
- News Updates and Press Releases. This Web Site may contain information, news, and/or press releases, the content of which is current only as of the date of their initial posting. AMAG does not update press releases once they have been made public.
- Prohibited Uses. The Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals using authorized services of AMAG. You are responsible for your own communications, including the upload, transmission and posting of information, and are responsible for the consequences of their posting on or through the Web Site. AMAG specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and requires all users to agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
- Posting any information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own;
- Impersonating another person;
- Constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation or which fails to comply with accepted Internet protocol;
- Posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it;
- Posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;
- Posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another;
- Transmitting or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of US export control laws;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Web Site’s or AMAG’s networks or network security, or attempting to use the Web Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which user is not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Forward-Looking Statements. This Web Site and its Contents may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and federal securities laws. Any statements contained in this Web Site that do not describe historical facts are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, those identified in AMAG’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings, accessible in the “Investors” section of this Web Site. AMAG cautions visitors to this Web Site not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements which speak only as of the date they are made. AMAG disclaims any obligation to publicly update or revise any such statements to reflect any change in expectations or in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statements may be based, or that may affect the likelihood that actual results will differ from those set forth in the forward-looking statements.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. You expressly agree that your use of this Web Site is at your sole option and risk and as such you assume full responsibility and all risks arising from or relating to your use of this Web Site. AMAG does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in this Web Site shall be uninterrupted or error-free or that this Web Site or the server that makes it available to you are free from viruses or other harmful components. By using this Web Site, you accept the information, products and services provided herein “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, AMAG DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR WITHIN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. FURTHER, AMAG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE OR CORRECT INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE AND EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY DUTY TO DO SO. AMAG ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE. AMAG DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF THIRD PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE. AMAG IS NOT A PARTY TO, AND DOES NOT MONITOR, ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN USERS AND THIRD PARTIES WITHOUT THE DIRECT INVOLVEMENT OF AMAG.
- Void Where Prohibited. This Web Site and its Contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this Web Site is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information on the Web Site pertaining to AMAG products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. The Web Site, its Content, and its links may, however, contain information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country, territory or region of the world (including the United States), may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. You should not construe anything on the Web Site as a promotion or solicitation for any product or service or for the use of any product or service that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where you are located, including the United States. For specific information about particular products, you should refer to the full prescribing information as approved by the relevant governmental authority of the country where you are located. Any prescribing information provided herein is based on United States labeling and may not be appropriate outside of the United States.
- Product Information and Orders. The order, purchase, and/or sale of any products from AMAG or its suppliers are governed by the terms and conditions contained in the applicable purchase order or written agreement between the parties.
- Modification of Web Site. AMAG reserves the right, at any time, to modify this Web Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue this Web Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that AMAG will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of this Web Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of this Web Site.
- Ownership and Operation. This Web Site is owned by AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Waltham, Massachusetts, USA, and operated either by AMAG or by a third party with whom AMAG has contracted to host this Web Site for AMAG.